New DHD CliniFLO® is ideal for SMI therapy in geriatric, pediatric or weakened patients. With Flow Settings as low as 100 ml/sec, virtually any patient can sustain the minimum inspiratory effort required for effective therapy. Slow inspirations enhance collateral ventilation and minimize patient discomfort when performing post-surgical breathing exercises.
- User-friendly indicator simplifies training and helps patients maintain the correct inspiratory flow rate.
- Flow rate dial is located on the back of the unit, reducing the chance of patients adjusting their own settings.
- Wide range of 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 and 600 ml/sec accommodates virtually any patient's flow requirements.
- Maximum flow rate of 600 ml/sec reduces the risk of choosing a rate too high for the patient.
- O2 port makes it easy to provide oxygen during therapy.
- Compact-size unit fits comfortably on patient's nighstand.
- Easy to grasp, carry or hang on bedrail.
DHD CliniFLO is a registered trademark of Smiths Medical
Sales price expires 30 Dec 2015, only 2 cases left at this price.
Last Updated: 18 Oct 2015