Photo shows #3790 filter with Tubing Coupler attached. #3792 is same filter without coupler.
- For nebulizer drive-line filter on volume ventilators.
- For IPPB therapy on respiration units.
- Patient filter on oxygen concentrators.
Features and Benefits
- 99.97% D.O.P. retentive of 0.3 micron (or larger) particles.
- Fits all major oxygen concentrators.
- Fits positive pressure ventilator systems.
- 15.3 sq cm filtration area, high dirt loading capacity.
- Pressure drop accross filter is acceptable for both nebulizer and "patient filter" applications.
- A tri-barb connector easily adapts to 1/8" to 3/8" (3-10mm) ID tubing.
Hydrophobic laminated glass fiber
Connect the universal oxygen filter outlet to the nebulizer inlet.
Connect the nebulizer filter coupler to the filter inlet.
If positioning the filter at the nebulizer inlet is not convenient,
reverse the filter coupling. Then fit the filter inlet to the nebulizer filter coupler on the unit. Connect the nebulizer tube on the filter outlet.
Besides care during handling and sterilization,
maintenance is limited to replacement of a filter when it becomes
so loaded with particles that it offers too great a resistance to gas
flow. Since relatively high pressures are used to power a nebulizer,
build up of particles in the filter becomes important only
when the desired fog cannot be obtained from a nebulizer.
If the output of a nebulizer is deficient, check its output with
the filter removed. If this removal corrects the output,
the filter should be replaced.
Last Updated: 15 June 2005