Elevation option to -40% to +40% (by belt reversal)
Speed to 30 MPH (48 km/h)
option to 60 km/h
Ideal for olympic level athletes, sprinters, roller-skiing, roller-blading, wheelchair exercise, multi-person use. Recommended room height is 12 feet (366 cm).
Standard Features: Front & side rails, 8-inch side platform, emergency stop button & manual (non-programmable) controller.
(Controller mounted on or off treadmill).
Use TurboFit Exercise Manager software for programming.
- Elevation, standard: 0 to 40%, accuracy setting = 0.1%
- Speed: 0.1 to 30 mph (48 km/h), accuracy setting within 0.01 mph
- Elevation and Speed can be field recalibrated
- Running surface: 5' x 8' (152cm x 245cm)
Floor space (Foot print): 78" (199 cm) x 134" (338 cm)
- Motor: 5 HP continuous duty, 240V/3-phase power/30 amp.
(7-1/2 HP motor optional)
- Optional RS232 Interface
- Weight Bearing: 500 pounds
- Optional negative elevation by belt reversal -40% to +40%
- Running deck is rubber shock-mounted, wax impregnated.
- Long-lasting belts for running, roller-skiing, roller-blading:
Smooth green 3-ply rubber for roller-skiing and blading
Smooth green rubber/polyester for running
Black rough-top polyester/cotton for running (less slippery)
- Weight approximately 2200 pounds (1000 kg)
Crating/Delivery Charge: Depends on distance from factory.
Warranty: 1 year labor, 2 years parts
Controlled by its own control panel or by VacuMed's
TurboFit Exercise Manager Software:
Optional Windows-based software provides PC-control and creates custom workouts and graphs and records watts, heart rate and many other variables. TurboFit software can be used with both manual or programmable controller, RS232 option required.
Click here for
TurboFit Exercise Manager
The Overhead Suspension Kit is a counter-balanced rope system to support cables and tubing connected to a test subject.
The Support Harness prevents subjects from falling off the treadmill. It may be mounted to the treadmill or on casters, or bolted on the floor (specify!)
Last Updated: 2 May 2017