For rehab, athletes, sprinters, wheelchair exercise.
Elevation to +/- 40%,
Speed to 30 MPH (48 km/h)
(60 km/h optional)
Standard Features: Front & side rails, emergency stop button & non-programmable controller.
- Elevation, standard: 40%.
- Negative elevation option: -10 to +30%
- Optional negative elevation by belt reversal -40% to +40%
- Speed: 1 to 30 mph (48 km/h).
- Running surface: 48" x 84" (122 cm x 213 cm).
- Floor to running surface: 11 inches (28 cm).
- 220V, 50-60 Hz, 3-phase, 30-amp, 5hp motor
- RS232 Interface.
- Weight Bearing: 500+ pounds
- Required floor surface: 123" x 66" (313 cm x 168 cm)
- Displays either mph or km/h
Negative elevation option increases height from floor by up to 10 inches.
Requires 6-foot wide access during installation.
Crated dimension approx. 7' wide x 5' foot high x 11' foot long.
Crated weight approx. 1800 pounds (817 kg)
Warranty: 1 year labor, 2 years parts
Specifications subject to change without notice
Controlled by its own control panel or by VacuMed's
TurboFit Exercise Manager Software:
Optional Windows-based software provides PC-control and creates custom workouts and graphs and records watts, heart rate and many other variables.
Click here for
TurboFit Exercise Manager
The Overhead Suspension Kit is a counter-balanced rope system to support cables and tubing connected to a test subject.
The Support Harness prevents subjects from falling off the treadmill. It may be mounted to the treadmill or on casters, or bolted on the floor (specify!)
Last Updated: 26 Jan 2018