Easiest & Best:
Professional accuracy at home
- Fast measurement with one button operation
- Provides blood pressure and pulse rate measurements
even when an Irregular Heartbeat occurs
- Stores last 30 pressure and pulse rate readings in memory
- Includes innovative easy to use cuff
- Extra large, easy to read 20mm digital display
shows pressure and pulse simultaneously
- EasyCuff size is two inches larger than the standard medium cuff to fit more arm sizes
- Large-print instruction guide with illustrations and quick start card in English, French and Spanish
- Operates on batteries or included AC adapter
- Lifetime Warranty
- Four week blood pressure logbook included
- Carrying case included
- Quiet operation
- Latex free
The Quick Response with EasyCuff feature gives fast and accurate blood pressure readings on a large, easy to read display screen while retaining the last 30 blood pressure and pulse rate measurements in memory.
Included with the blood pressure monitor is the EasyCuff feature, the latest innovation in cuff design. With its unique semi-hard shell construction, the cuff readily conforms to the shape of your upper arm for a quick and proper fit.
The Quick Response monitor provides blood pressure and pulse rate measurements even when an Irregular Heartbeat occurs.
- Type: Oscillometric
- Accuracy: Pressure: Â±3mmHg or 2%, whichever is greater/Pulse: Â±5%
- Pressure Range: 20mmHg to 280mmHg/Pulse: 40 to 200 pulses/minute
- Power Source: Four type AA alkaline batteries (1.5 volt).
Order Batteries separately.
- Operating Environment: 50Â°F to 104Â°F (10Â°C to 40Â°C)
- Storage Environment: 14Â°F to 140Â°F (-10Â°C to 60Â°C)
- Pressurization: Automatic, using micropump
- Deflation: Active exhaust valve
- Battery Life: Approx. four months with one daily measurement
- Size & Weight: 6-15/16 x 4-5/16 x 7-11/16; 2.2 pounds
Blood pressure measurements determined with this device are equivalent to those obtained by a trained observer using the cuff/stethoscope auscultation method within the limits prescribed by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI/AAMI SP10) for electronic sphygmomanometers. Manufactured by an ISO 9000 and ISO 13485 registered company.
Last Updated: 15 June 2005