(Click on photo to see exploded view,
then on BACK button to return)
The lowest resistance, lowest leakage, lowest dead space valve.
Because the unique tri-cuspid valve diaphragm collapses onto itself and allows nearly straight-through flow, see photo.
- Rated up tp 800 liters per minute for exercise testing
- Dead space only 40 cc
- Fewer parts: Complete valve consists of only 5 parts
- Functions in any position - not gravity dependent
- Clear plastic body to view diaphragm operation
- Threaded inhalation and exhalation ports allow
easy assembley and disassembly
- Easy to adapt custom fittings and accessories
- Diaphragm molded of silicone means long life, non-sticking. Nom diameter = 1 inch.
maintains elasticity and sensitivity
- All ports are 1-3/8" (35mm) OD, 1-1/8" ID
fit all 1-3/8" (35mm) mouthpieces and tubing
- Weight 0.19 pound
To use the K-valve with a face mask, we suggest the V-Mask with K270-V adapter.
To order this setup, order the K-Valve, a V-Mask Face Piece, the K270-V adapter and a headgear.
We can install gas sampling ports, specify location, such as in body or mouthport.
Replace valve diaphragm every 4 to 6 month to minimize leakage
Last Updated: 29 Dec 2015