Speed to 25 MPH (40 km/h)
Standard Features: Front & side rails, emergency stop button & manual controller.
- Speed: 0.4 to 25 mph (40 km/h)
- Running surface: 40" x 79" (101cm x 200cm)
- Elevation to 25% optional
- 240V/3-phase power/30 amp.
- RS232 Interface option
- Weight Bearing: 600 pounds
- Running deck is rubber shock-mounted, wax impregnated.
Crating/Delivery Charge: Depends on distance from factory.
Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
Controlled by its own control panel or by VacuMed's
TurboFit Exercise Manager Software:
Optional Windows-based software provides PC-control and creates custom workouts and graphs and records watts, heart rate and many other variables.
Click here for
TurboFit Exercise Manager
The Overhead Suspension Kit is a counter-balanced rope system to support cables and tubing connected to a test subject.
The Support Harness prevents subjects from falling off the treadmill. It may be mounted to the treadmill or on casters, or bolted on the floor (specify!)
Last Updated: 10 July 2014