The Monark RT2 is based on Monark's classic concept, combining quality, comfort and function. Low step, smart solutions and an attractive design provide a recumbent for health care and rehabilitation.
Good choice for warm up, rehabilitation and rehabilitation of disabled.
- Power output (50 - 100 rpm) = 4 - 700 W
Peak (at rpm) = 1400 W (200 rpm)
- Large,well-balanced flywheel 22 kg (48 lbs).
- Easy access with low frame entry.
- User-friendly electronics with measuring of heart rate in handlebars.
- Powder painted.
- Wheels for easy transport.
- Adjustable back support tilt.
- Electronic readouts of time, heart rate measured with telemetry type, speed, distance and pedal revolutions per minute.
- Width 680 mm (27")
- Length 1900 mm (75")
- Distance between pedals and saddle can be adjusted from 490 mm (19") to 890 mm (35")
- Height 1065 mm (42") at display
- Weight 87 kg (192 lbs)
- Max user weight 250 kg/400 lbs
- Distance seat to handlebar 80-470 mm (3 to 18.5"
Last Updated: 28 April 2015