(Click on photo to enlarge it,
then on BACK button to return)
- Software operates by receiving data automatically via the RS232 interface from the Loadcell Indicator or by entering underwater weight manually.
- Accepts input of measured residual volume or enter Vital Capacity and software will calculate an estimate of Residual Volume.
(Vital Capacity measurement requires an inexpensive spirometer.)
- A selected number of weight entries may be averaged.
- Software runs on Windows 2000 or xp.
- Demodisk available on request.
For a short version of the user Manual,
Click here to open a PDF file.
Last Updated: 11 November 2020