Now with 5-year warranty
and Barometric Pressure Compensation
for software features and specifications.
We guarantee +/-3% accuracy of the
VO2 and VCO2 measurement!
Vista-MX2 is a complete metabolic measurement system for Cardio-Pulmonary Exercise Stress (VO2 and VCO2) and Resting Energy Expenditure (REE) testing. It may be used as a portable desktop system with your own computer, or with your choice of integrated mobile carts, including IBM-compatible computer with optional high resolution touch-screen monitor.
The basic Vista-MX2 includes O2 and CO2 gas analyzers, permanently calibrated turbine ventilation meter, a USB interface with our "TurboFit" software and either a mouthpiece or face mask interface. All you need to add is a PC.
Photo on right shows MX2 with cart, computer and printer.
(Click on photo to enlarge it,
then on BACK button to return)
- Electro-chemical fuel cell O2 sensor and infra-red CO2 sensor.
(Gold Edition uses paramagnetic O2 sensor)
- Barometric pressure compensated gas sensors
- Flow Sensor: Permanently calibrated turbine.
Accuracy: +/- 2%.
- 16-bit A:D converter
- Nafion permanent gas dryer
- Built-in mixing chamber
- Built-in software interfaced temperature, barometric pressure and humidity sensors
- USB Plug-and-Play PC interface
- Digital O2 and CO2 display for use as stand-alone gas analyzer
- External Inputs:
ECG/Heartrate digital and analog
Heart Rate interface imports heart rate from any Polar watch (optional)
RS232 ports for treadmill and/or ergometer control
- Size/Weight: 35.5 cm W, 14.5 cm H, 35 cm D, 10 pounds.
Computer, monitor, printer
Blood pressure module with SaO2 option
Low-flow sensor for pediatric use or for BMR/RMR/REE
Mobile carts (Click on "Other Options" above)
Computer controlled treadmill
Computer controlled ergometer
Click here for Single-use & reusable mouthpiece and mask setups
For precision resting measurements using a canopy (hood)
see "Model MX-REE"
Rental or lease available
Last Updated: 5 June 2013