Available in 3 configurations:
Performing spirometry tests could not be easier than with the new "SpiroDoc" spirometer.
Simply enter the patient's details on the color touch-screen display, select the type of test and begin the test series.
Test information is presented in an easy to read format on a clear, bright color display. The best test is automatically selected and built-in quality control checks insure accurate results.
Test data along with the diagnostic interpretation and estimated lung age can be instantly transferred to a PC via USB or optional Bluetooth and printed using the included Windows software.
SpiroDoc features a highly accurate turbine flow measuring system, battery operated portability and is shipped complete with all necessary accessories in a study carrying case.
The easy to use and affordable SpiroDoc spirometer provides a fast, accurate and cost effective spirometry solution.
- Disposable, bi-directional, pre-calibrated turbine
- Color high resolution touch-screen display with alphanumeric keyboard
- Fast, quiet internal printer or letter-sized reports via "Reports" PDF software
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Real-time F/V or V/T curve
- Choice of child incentives
- Simple icon-driven menus
- Clear, easy-to-read report
- On-screen test quality prompts
- Pre/Post bronchodilator comparison
- Internal temperature sensor for automatic BTPS correction
- Complete with durable carrying case
- "WinSpiro" PC software
- 1-year warranty. Optional 5-year available
NuFIF75, FEF50/FIF50,FET, MVVind, FEV1 Ratio, FEV0.5, PEF L/min,PEF L/sec, FEF 0.2-1.2, FEF75-85%, FEF25%,FEF50%, FEF75%, FMFT, FIF25%, FIF50%,FIF75%, PIF, FEV0.75, Lung Age and more
Environmental Data: Temperature (built-in sensor)
Test Types: Single breath tests, flow/volume loops, multi-breath testing, tidal breathing and combined VC/FVC type test methods supported
NHANES III, Polgar, Knudson, Crapo, Hsu and many more
Suggested Interpretation: User selectable
Data Storage: Stores up to 10,000 subjects
PowerSAFE: Input 100 - 240V AC 50-60Hz Output - 12V DC
Battery Pack: Rechargeable Lithium ion, 3.7V 1,100mAH
Flow Detection Principle: Pre-calibrated turbine
Volume Detection: Flow integration sampling @ 100Hz
Resolution: 10 mL volume; 0.01 L/s flow
Accuracy when in Operating Range:
Flow +/- from 10% to 5%
Max flow rate +/- 16 L/s
Min flow rate +/- 0.02 L/s
Volume Accuracy: Better than +/- 3%
Maximum Display Volume: 10 L
Linearity: +/- 3%
Maximum Test Duration: 90 seconds
Flow Impedance: <0.1kPa/L/S @ 14L/s
Complies with ATS/ERS 2005
Last Updated: 15 Oct 2018